This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automotive Hat Trick.

In a space of about 2 minutes, I had 3 different bumble f@cks try to 'pay off' my car for me..

1) That light colored red at the top of a stop light means ::STOP!!::I understand if you just miss it, by a fraction of a second or 2, but really, going through the red light 5 seconds behind the car that blew it it by over 3 seconds?!

2) When you are making a left hand turn on a green (no arrow) light, just because the 12 cars in front you went through doesn't mean there might not be a car or cars coming from the other way when you get to the intersection.

Good thing someone was paying attention, egads..
    Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

My town (like many) has a fairly newer area with terrible traffic... In places it's 6-8 lanes wide, and of course the mall, Costco, Malwart and a large community college are all on it. I hate when I need to go over there, because everyone does what you listed to the point that it's almost undrivable. By the time I'm done I have a mantra in my head "just let me get home, just let me get home..."
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

We have a main road like that here in my city. It's six lanes.

On it are the entrance to a huge shopping plaza that has a McDonald's, a Voldemart, and a whole lot of tiny strip malls with tinier parking lots.

Oh, and the entrance to a HUUUOOOGE college campus.

It was so bad they built a walkway over the road for the students to use. And before they blocked them up, people were using flat spots in the median to make u turns....causing tons of accidents...
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

DWM, what was the third incident?

Sooner or later, those idiots will find a semi that's using the green - and it'll be the last time they pull a dumbass stunt.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          DWM, what was the third incident?

Sooner or later, those idiots will find a semi that's using the green - and it'll be the last time they pull a dumbass stunt.
          Sorry..I didn't realized I had done that that way.. Bumble f@cks #1 and #2 where part of the first issue, and bumble f@ck #3 was the second one..

Regarding the first issue, that stop light is down the street from my house and is a fairly busy residential street intersecting with one of area's busiest roads. Fairly close to that corner is a condo that has had major repairs done to it twice since I've been in living in my current house. Both times, Someone running that light got clipped and ended up trying to drive through their patio door.
          Last edited by drunkenwildmage; 10-09-2014, 01:31 PM.
          Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Working...
          X