X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hate post offices...

Background: I work at a cinema
    My manager told me to drop off a package containing a movie at the post office just down the road. I took it down with no problems. About 15 minutes later my manager called up and said 'Oh yeah <other cinema> need that package. Could you go get it back?'
    With a massive sigh I walked down to the post office. As I was waiting in a line a guy also in line saw my shirt that said <cinema name> on it. He looked at me and said '<cinema name> very impressive..... not' then he laughed..... Umm sir this is how I make my living (it's excellent pay) so just please leave me be! I just laughed and pictured myself going on his face.
    So I got my package back from the lady who was clearly pissed off.
    Not a fun filled day at work at all!!
    How have I not killed anyone yet?

I'm really surprised they gave it back! I've tried that before from Australia Post and they refuse to hand it over on security grounds.
    "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

Quoth KatherineB View Post
      I'm really surprised they gave it back! I've tried that before from Australia Post and they refuse to hand it over on security grounds.
      I was surprised too but maybe cause I dropped it off like 10 minutes before I came back in. But still really made my day a little crap :/
      How have I not killed anyone yet?

Comment

Them giving it back made your day crap? Would them having refused giving it back have made it better?

Comment

Quoth Aethian View Post
          Them giving it back made your day crap? Would them having refused giving it back have made it better?
          No, them giving it back didn't make his day crap. Having to go back to the post office to retrieve the package due to someone else's error and then having to put up with rude behavior from another patron AND an angry attitude from the post office clerk is what made his day crap.

I don't think your reply helped make his day any better.
          "We guard the souls in heaven; we don't horse-trade them!" Samandrial in Supernatural

RIP Plaidman.

Comment

Working...
          X