Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the disciplinary process is moving slowly, it's probably because HR wants to have their ducks in a row when they finally fire this ass. They don't want to deal with complaints or legal action from him or his gang of allies if something has been overlooked or done not "by the book."

Keep documenting and reporting the incidents of harassment.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Firms take sexual harassment seriously. They want to make damn sure that everything is done by the book, lest the asshole come back and try to claim he was "wrongfully terminated."
      Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

IPF and protege are likely right.
        Dot all the I's and cross all the T's to make any wrongful termination suit and unemployment claims difficult and expensive.
        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

When I walked into the break-room for lunch today, the gang leader *the flirty one* was pissed because one of the 19 year old female employees whom he flirted with was fired today. That is what he said.

He also wants to start a petition regarding giving everyone a raise.
          Last edited by snugglegirl05; 10-16-2014, 12:05 AM.

Comment

OK, then. Let this guy dig himself even deeper.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Keep documenting *everything* -- this, included. If possible, suggest that HR contact the fired girl. She may wish to talk about this guy with them.
              "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
              "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
              "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
              "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
              "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
              "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
              Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
              "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
                When I walked into the break-room for lunch today, the gang leader *the flirty one* was pissed because one of the 19 year old female employees whom he flirted with was fired today. That is what he said.

He also wants to start a petition regarding giving everyone a raise.
                Was she really fired, or did she quit, forcing the group to cover their behinds and say that she was fired? It would be good for HR to talk to her about that.
                cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

This Thursday the flirty guy had to watch some on-line training videos at work. According to one of his group members, he told her that he would not be at work today.

My husband overheard this when he was in the break room. He wondered if the reason why he would not be at work today is because he was tired of watching on-line training videos.

Every employee has to watch these on-line training videos.
                  Last edited by snugglegirl05; 10-18-2014, 01:20 AM.

Comment

I'd be delighted to just watch training videos...even if only for a little while.
                    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

From what I heard the flirty guy has been watching several training videos regarding our employers sexual harassment policy.

But...

He still calls the only 19 year old employee there now that the other one was fired pet names such as baby.

Comment

Good news

Found out that the "flirty guy" has expressed an interest in being a painter for our employer. He would be getting a pay increase. He would be working the 2nd shift instead of the first shift. All of the painters are males, and so he should not be flirting with them on the job.

Comment

Quoth snugglegirl05 View Post
                          Found out that the "flirty guy" has expressed an interest in being a painter for our employer.
                          I hope the big boss owns a yacht that he tows a dinghy behind.
                          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

The 2 lovebirds

My husband overheard the flirty guy, who is in his fifties, tell the remaining 19 year old female employee that he loves her. She told him that she loves him too.

She also quit her job today.

Comment

Working...
                            X