This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks

Well, at least I had a vacation day scheduled for today with no real plans. Only had to take one sick day. Temp came down all by itself; back to normal now. Still haven't eaten much or even really been hungry, but I don't feel sick, at least, other than a bit of a headache.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Good to hear you're feeling better. Any idea as to what might have triggered this?
      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

My guess would be the cafeteria at work. I got sick a few years ago and I suspect them as well. Maybe I'll start bringing my lunch..

Though I did throw out the leftover pasta and vegetables I had for dinner the night before (which I made), because after watching it all come back up I wasn't going to eat any more if it. Also gonna toss the rest of the milk in the fridge (which isn't too much, but I'd rather be safe than sorry, especially since I haven't touched it in about three days now).
        I don't go in for ancient wisdom
        I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
        It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
        X