This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome dream appearances

I've been watching a lot of Deep Space Nine recently. Maybe that's why this happened.

I remember none except the end bit. Quark and I were laughing over some crude pictures I'd left when the Cardassians retook the station.

Then the officers filed in, and I had a close seat to their table. The newest officer was in TNG style command red and was apparently some kind of doctor.

It was David Tennant in all his baby faced glory. I vividly remember struggling not to call him that.

Anyone else had awesome dreams lately?
    Last edited by Tama; 10-23-2014, 01:05 AM.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Not what most people would consider awesome, I guess - but I was in the sailing dinghy fishing with my Dad on Silver Lake.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Sounds awesome to me.
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I had a dream where I got to play tour guide to Jason Momoa. And he was shirtless...and very single in my dream.

*drool*

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
          Sounds awesome to me.
          Thanks=)
          Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
          I had a dream where I got to play tour guide to Jason Momoa. And he was shirtless...and very single in my dream.

*drool*
          Very drool!

I had a very bizarre dream last night about my husband and I working the authors and crowd at a big con, like the one in San Diego. We were trying to convince some of the authors [Repairman Jack, Bujold for Wide Green World, War against the Chthorr, Elizabeth Moon for the Harris Serrano and Paksennarion universes among others] for the rights to turn the worlds into TV series for a new SF/Fantasy/Horror channel since SyFy Channel is no longer really doing it. We were also trying to crowdfund for funding to start working. I think we had won a lottery or something to get most of the money for the startup but we also were trying to flog up an audience interest to get individual cable companies to add us to the line up.

Though it does sound like a great way to lose a lot of money trying to get it all started!
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

I had a dream a few nights ago (and I almost never remember my dreams) where I had to repossess Elvis' motorcycle/car/motorcycle/car (it kept changing). I found it outside a bar, and I could see Elvis inside drinking. He came outside and offered me a ride. We're driving/riding down the street, and he rear-ends some woman's car. I woke up just as the police were arriving.

Besides the vehicle changing forms multiple times, it didn't make any sense that I would be sent to repossess someone's vehicle or that I would agree to a ride on it, especially after he'd been drinking. But dreams aren't supposed to make sense, I guess.
            "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
            -Mira Furlan

Comment

Once I dreamed I murdered Ozzy Osborne. I have no idea why, I don't care about him one way or the other. I confessed to my dad and he offered to help me cover up the crime but I decided to turn myself in and plead insanity.
              https://www.facebook.com/authorpatriciacorrell/

Comment

Last night I dreamt that it was my fault that the zombie apocalypse began. I was apparently doing research on some type of fungus that got out of hand. I was able to cobble together a vaccine, but getting it to all the people who needed it was a problem! I also had the beginnings of a cure, but not enough time between attacks to finish it!

Comment

Quoth AnaKhouri View Post
                  Once I dreamed I murdered Ozzy Osborne. I have no idea why, I don't care about him one way or the other. I confessed to my dad and he offered to help me cover up the crime but I decided to turn myself in and plead insanity.
                  That wasn't a dream, dude, I hope you appreciate the fact that I didn't rat

*The preceding call was placed from a correctional facility*

Well, lessee. I mostly have very mundane dreams. Driving around a town, working on a car, moving furniture, towing cars, running into someone I haven't met for like ten years, the occasional "uh oh, I"m late for class" one, even though I've been done with formalized education for years by now. The ones that are memorable to me are the ones that don't fit that template.

The two most memorable dreams I ever had...

There was the one where I was tagging along on an afternoon shopping trip at the mall with my girlfriend, she wanted to hit the bookstore, must've been as big a bookworm as myself. Memorable because I don't have a girlfriend. Then, now, or EVER, in fact... so where that came from is one for Freud.

Then there was the bizarre one where I was hanging out with the talking horse.... I keep trying to have it again so I can see how that story ends, no luck.
                  - They say nothing good happens at 2AM, they're right, I happen at 2AM.

Comment

Quoth Tama;1243262/
                    I remember none except the end bit. Quark and I were laughing over some crude pictures I'd left when the Cardassians retook the station.
                    I totally had a dream where I was dating Quark. It was hilarious and yet profitable.

Comment

Working...
                    X