Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed. And I too am shocked they didn't try and argue some of the charges. OTOH given what happened they were in no real position to do so, this was _their_ screw-up!

Comment

As a travel coordinator/agent, I'm horrified at what your fiance had to tolerate. There is zero excuse for 90 percent of what transpired.

That said, being a travel company we get thousands of free tickets from the airlines as bonuses. They used to raffle most of them off. Guess what they do with them now? Yep, use them for employee business travel.

Ever tried to travel on a space-available non-revenue airline ticket at the end of a holiday? It's honestly a wonder I even made it home the same day.

Anytime the mention of 'oh, maybe we'll just send you to LA to train again' comes up, I steel myself. Not because I don't enjoy LA, but because I know it will be non-stop fuckery. Ironic, because we get paid by companies to make their travel more smooth.
      "So, if you wanna put places like that outta business, just stop being so rock-chewingly stupid." ~ Raudf, 9/19/13

Comment

Wow that's a rapid turnaround on the expense report. My employer took something like two weeks to reimburse me...but I was warned that was normal.
        Supporting the idiots charged with protecting your personal information.

Comment

Working...
        X