Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was supposed to get up to 3 today, it actually got up to 8! I was starting to think it was a joke that the huts had to be off the lakes on sunday, but if this keeps up it may actually make sense. Keep spring coming.
    Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
      Since I'm headed that way in a week and 2 days, I'd gladly offer, but, what little snow we had here has melted.
      Of course, what Vic DIDN'T say is that, even if he had snow to drop on me, he wouldn't do it. Not because he likes me too much (a lot of my close friends would absolutely do something like that to me if they could), but because lodging in Key West is very expensive, so a free place to stay isn't worth that kind of satisfaction.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

• If it makes any of you suffering under tons of snow feel any better, despite our great weather down here, I feel as if a ton of snow has been dropped on me. Met a terrific girl last night. Beautiful inside and out. Smart, witty, sick sense of humor, loves beer and football, gorgeous redhead, has her shit together. Hung out, had some beers, got her number.

And today she pretty much blew me off. So, yeah, I'm a sad Jester. Staying in tonight and cooking for one. Ask Three Dog Night about that number.....

Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
          Of course, what Vic DIDN'T say is that, even if he had snow to drop on me, he wouldn't do it. Not because he likes me too much (a lot of my close friends would absolutely do something like that to me if they could), but because lodging in Key West is very expensive, so a free place to stay isn't worth that kind of satisfaction.
          Oh, I totally would if I could. And you wouldn't kick me out.

As for the redhead, she obviously wasn't cool enough for you.
          At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

• Quoth mathnerd View Post
            Oh, I totally would if I could. And you wouldn't kick me out.
            You underestimate both my hatred of cold and my vindictiveness.

Quoth mathnerd View Post
            As for the redhead, she obviously wasn't cool enough for you.
            Yep. I'm gonna just keep telling myself that. One day, I may even believe it.

Still A Customer."

Comment

• Quoth Jester View Post
              You underestimate both my hatred of cold and my vindictiveness.
              I can't post my reply on a public forum.
              At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

Working...
              X