Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arga, at least they removed the fish tank. One of the houses I was involved in flipping left us a 120 gallon tank with fish still inside. We're guessing they just left it plugged in and left when the foreclosure happened. The house sat for a while, until the bank sold the house at auction to a friend.

Probably about 2-3 months between when the owners left, most of that without power. There was around 6 inches of used-to-be-fish goo at the bottom, most of the water had evaporated. OMG, the place smelled lovely.

Comment

Quoth carryonnow View Post
      I have always wondered what state lottery agencies [put] on lottery tickets that causes them to be magnetically attracted to the pavement in convenience store parking lots.
      Because if you have a winning ticket, you keep it, and..you're a winner!
      But if you have a losing ticket, you're a.....well, you get my drift.
      Personally, I've always felt the Lottery should make the losing tickets worth, like, 1/100 of another ticket. Then they wouldn't be scattered around everywhere, because even if a lot of people littered them, some Lotto Junkie would be picking them up.

I'm soured on the Lottery. I try not to shop anywhere that sells NYS Lottery because I get stuck behind some cretin who is picking games, scraping, finding a $1 ticket and turning it in for another (losing) ticket. Ain't nobody got time for that!
      P*S

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
        I once found a cart parked BEHIND my car when I emerged from a store. Grrrrr.
        Quoth wolfie View Post
        Of course - the lazy bastard didn't want to walk all the way to the cart corral, so they simply moved it far enough that it was out of THEIR way. After all, THEY are the only person who matters. [/sarcasm]
        I normally do put the cart in the corral, but one time I did purposely put the cart blocking a car in the parking lot...the SOB had parked in the striped off loading zone of a handicapped spot, and that was nicer than what I actually wanted to do to the car.

Comment

Quoth BearLeeBadenaugh View Post
          Arga, at least they removed the fish tank. One of the houses I was involved in flipping left us a 120 gallon tank with fish still inside. We're guessing they just left it plugged in and left when the foreclosure happened. The house sat for a while, until the bank sold the house at auction to a friend.

Probably about 2-3 months between when the owners left, most of that without power. There was around 6 inches of used-to-be-fish goo at the bottom, most of the water had evaporated. OMG, the place smelled lovely.
          Poor fishies.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

My dad and I were sitting in his truck in some busy parking lot... It was a classic. Spiffed up woman loads her BMW, then shoves the cart in the middle of the lane (not in the parking spaces, into the actual road where cars need to drive) and we watched instant karma. It was a windy day, and as she was backing out the wind kicked the cart broadside into that shiny black BMW. I think we laughed for 10 minutes straight.
            Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Until you've found a USED DIAPER in your shopping carts, you haven't seen anything yet.
              I have, one time when I was doing carts for the red circles of hell.

It wasn't pretty.
              If anyone breaks the three pint rule, they'll be running all night to the pisser and back.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                Until you've found a USED DIAPER in your shopping carts, you haven't seen anything yet.

we've had human feces in our carts. NOT child ones either.
                used condoms still "full"
                rotting food
                busted tv's
                busted car parts

and other items i dare not speculate what they are. and if you have the brazen audacity to complain about it....the customers get all butt-hurt and say they are "upset." uhh..how do i put this delicately... too friggen bad!! the trash cans are located outside the enterances and exits of our store.
                NEVER underestimate the stupidity of the customer

Comment

Working...
                X