X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth Argabarga View Post

Cliff Notes Version

You have to read the WHOLE sign, chum. Not the abridged version, the director's cut version, and you can't just stop reading when it suits you.
    I've been saying the same thing for years. We get these idiots at the fabric store too, as I've posted many times. Only difference is, you get to stick it to them when they show their ignorance.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I have to remember where I parked, I don't have any cheating shortcuts.... that's the price you pay when your car came down the assembly line when there was still a Soviet Union,
      On the bright side, once you get into the general area your car will be easy to find, since there won't be too many from that era still on the road. Never dealt with one, but I've heard a lot about "Quad Reject" carbs.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Yet another gentleman came in wanting to know if we'd towed his car and was unable to give us any information about it. Didn't know what make model or COLOR it was or where he'd parked it, aside from somewhere in town.
        My coworker once took a jumpstart call from someone who answered every single question he asked, other than one, with "my husband."

"What is the car's location?" "<location>" "and you are calling me from <location two miles away from there that starts with the same letter>?" "Yes" "What color is the car?" "My husband" "What is the make and model and year of the car?" "My husband" "...what is your name?" "My husband." Finally he gave her directions to stay put where she was and sent our on-call to meet her. He called them back 2 minutes later at the on-call's behest, to make sure the woman was still there, and lo and behold she had left the business where she had called from. We never did find out how she got her problem resolved. We still joke when we have an uncooperative caller that their car is "My husband".
        "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
        Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Working...
        X