X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giant pink penis in Sydney (NSFW?)

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/new...-1227115351946

So a giant pink condom was placed on top of Sydney's obelisk in the CBD to promote AIDS/HIV awareness.

Not surprisingly the Australian Christian Lobby is going "OH NOEZ THINK OF THE CHILDRENZ!!!!!111!!!eleventy!!!!" while everyone else finds it amusing.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

That makes me think of a Thailand restaurant that Andrew Zimmern visited. Gave out condoms instead of mints.
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

I don't think Adam&Eve carries anything quite that big and filling . . .

But I do agree with the sentiment . . . it definitely gets attention (not to mention a bunch of giggles.)
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I'm impressed they got it up so quickly. Let's wrap this up before another penetrating issue comes at us.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Let's hope the people working on this project don't get shafted.
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Clearly they feel this important issue must be thoroughly covered. I'm glad they have decided to expose this issue to the public. Let's all stand at attention and salute their extremely hard yet satisfying work and hope that this will stand as the seminal achievement in promoting awareness of this longstanding issue.

Comment

This reminded me of something. I went to Australia and New Zealand when I was about 14, and saw the sights. Well, there is a giant tower in Sydney for sightseers to look over the city.

There is an almost identical tower in Auckland, NZ too. They built it after Sydney finished theirs, and built it one story higher. The natives refer to it as the "Penis of Auckland" and love to point out that, naturally, it's bigger than Sydney's.

I love random rivalries like that.
              "That's too bad. Hospitals aren't fun to fight through."
              "What IS fun to fight through?"
              "Gardens. Electronics shops. Antique stores, but only if they're classy."

Comment

At least it promotes a better message than Paris' buttplug

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
                  At least it promotes a better message than Paris' buttplug
                  I didn't even know Paris had a back door.

Of course, I wonder how it would stand up to the Washington Monument.
                  Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
                    This reminded me of something. I went to Australia and New Zealand when I was about 14, and saw the sights. Well, there is a giant tower in Sydney for sightseers to look over the city.
                    Sounds like the Sydney Tower. That is strangely not very phallic shaped...:\
                    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
                    X