Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rah Rah, I'm such a BIG fan I'm going to shop during the big game!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rah Rah, I'm such a BIG fan I'm going to shop during the big game!

So I live in Ohio. A LOT of people around here are BIG fans of The Ohio State Buckeyes. Whenever there is a game on, stores are generally dead so if you're not an OSU fan, this is the perfect time to go run errands. Couple stories from recent sightings of 'fake fans'. Remember, these stories take place WHILE Ohio State is playing on TV.

1)Last month I was shopping with my friend who is wearing a Michigan shirt. We walk past a woman covered head to toe in OSU merchandise/apparel (Remember, there is an OSU game on tv at the time). My friend snickers about this. The woman looks over at my friend and says 'What are you snickering at? At least I'm not a MICHIGAN fan!'

My friend shoots back 'Oh yeah lady? If you're SUCH an OSU fan, why aren't you at home watching the game?' Of course the lady is flabbergasted and just dashes away with her cart.

2)Couple weeks ago I'm at Awful-mart when some drunk college boy goes dashing through the aisles screaming out 'WHOOOOO O-H', but yet nobody yells back 'I-O'.

Finally he gets frustrated and slurs out 'What? Is nobody a OSU fan in here? They're DA BEST!' Some guy yells out, 'Hey dumbass, of course there aren't any die-hard fans in here right now, the game is on and they're watching it like a REAL fan would' Drunk kid slinks away embarrassed because he's been 'pwned'

Quoth drjonah View Post
    'What are you snickering at? At least I'm not a MICHIGAN fan!'
    SC did it wrong.

"At least I'm not a fan of that school up north!"

P.S.--you can't spell cocksucker without OSU.

Okay, in the interest of balance. NSFW

/Badger here.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
    X