This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Facepalm Horror (A sort of game)

((Some mild things might be NSFW, but don't go overboard))

Ok we probably all know the horror tropes. People will trip, they will go to the basement or attic, etc... so the game goes like this. A person posts a multiple choice question. With as many choices as they desire. One HAS to be a sane thing to do, the others.. don't.

The next person takes any of the choices (doesn't matter if it is the sane choice or not) and makes the most ridiculous answer they can think of out of that answer. So even with the 'correct' answer, the person in the horror film dies regardless. That person then makes another multiple choice question, and so on.

Example : The 'correct' answer to the question is C. Which is, lets say, go to the police station as fast as your feet can carry you. So the answering person says C) Go into the police station, find a police officer and decide to twerk in front of them. After they kick you out the next morning, because they think you are drunk, you return back to <wherever>, get drunk, and call out who or whatever is there.

I will start.

You have just bought a house, and every thing looks right. However, when you go to move in.. you see dead animals nailed to walls, on the floor, hanging from meat hooks.. so do you ..

A) Just shrug and start moving your things in. I mean, can't be that bad .. right?
    B) Investigate the entire house, without anybody knowing where you are.
    C) Get the heck out of the house, and come back after the police clear the place?
    D) Get out and sell the place.
    E) Invite your Special Other over, and have wild sex on the couch.
    Last edited by Mytical; 11-08-2014, 10:18 PM.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.
Working...
X