This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheee double jobs

I just accepted a christmas job since mine is dead until the new year. I think I'm going to regret going into retail before Black Friday >.> Oh well maybe I'll have stories this year XD
    My Wajas cave

My money is on the later
    I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
    -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Well, if I can't get the job I really want, I'll be working two jobs in December; the fabric store and taking phone orders for gift baskets. Had the interview today, and the interviewer was impressed by my ability to add things on.

:sigh: Why is it that the things I want to do, I'm not good at, but the things I hate doing, I do brilliantly?!
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
        Well, if I can't get the job I really want, I'll be working two jobs in December; the fabric store and taking phone orders for gift baskets. Had the interview today, and the interviewer was impressed by my ability to add things on.

:sigh: Why is it that the things I want to do, I'm not good at, but the things I hate doing, I do brilliantly?!
        I worked for a temp agency and did one of the toll free telephone order places for flowers both Christmas season and Valentines seasons. It did get a bit busy at times, but there really wasn't much of a problem with idiots. A couple people complained that the bouquets were not what they ordered, but those tended to be a case of there were several sizes available, and usually the pictured ones were the biggest size and they ordered the smaller sizes.

Don't worry, a job is a job.
        EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

My first day went great. They liked me enough to ask me to stay later and help the rest of the store out with truck so it's going good so far
          My Wajas cave

Comment

Sounds good!
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

Working...
            X