X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medieval cover of a modern song

http://www.avclub.com/article/metall...-mediev-211609

So this is a band that managed to cover Metallica's "one" on various medieval instruments. It sounds pretty damn awesome.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

This is gorgeous! I would have loved to hear them to do the entire song though

Comment

There is a whole album of covers to Black Sabbath by Rondellus called Sabbatum. Why yes, I do happen to have it =)
      EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Very nice!

I've heard acoustic versions of metal songs before. Ever heard of Hellsongs? They're a Swedish band that do covers of Metallica, Iron Maiden, Sabbath, Slayer, and more.

Here's their version of Metallica's "Blackened".
        "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Working...
        X