X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They chose... Poorly.

Attention span issues.

OMG, the traffic is so slow! I'm gonna shove my way into this other lane! Now it's slow! LET ME BACK OVER! And one specific car nearly rear ended another because they jetted into a lane which was dead stopped. It was basically the opening of Office Space, except the lane which was moving was going faster.

Half in, half out

Little tiny Porshe decided he NEEDED to turn at this light! So he gets halfway into the turn lane and blocks the lane going straight. I wonder if he could feel the red hot hatred he was generating...

What lane?

How about NOT wandering into my lane while turning? Thanks. You know when two lanes turn, how many just cut into the inside lane? Yeah, stay out!
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Been there done that almost every freaking day in my city. There is this one school I pass by that is surrounded by a fence with entrance and exit signs for parents to drive in and drop off kids and drive out. Outside there is slanted curbside parking which blocks us from seeing if someone is exiting and I am fairly sure blocks exiting parents from seeing us in advance. Every time without fail someone will try to exit too fast and nearly t-bone someone. You have to look right and left before pulling out eesh.

Comment

Quoth notalwaysright View Post

What lane?

How about NOT wandering into my lane while turning? Thanks. You know when two lanes turn, how many just cut into the inside lane? Yeah, stay out!
      There's a double lane left turn light near me that had such a huge problem with people not staying in their lane that they put up the "warning stick" barriers between the two lanes, going right up to the light. They obviously couldn put them into the intersection, but even this much seemed to help. Not a lot, but some. There's at least one accident a week there. Used to be every other day...
      "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Working...
      X