Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rehoming friend's cat, home or advice please.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rehoming friend's cat, home or advice please.

My reputation as a sucker for non-human faces precedes me... Three times in the last month, I have been asked to help rehome animals. Two hamsters, a lizard, and now a cat. If anyone in the South Florida area would like to take in a 7 years-young, fixed, declawed in front indoor cat, fully vetted... Please let me know. My friend & his wife had him since he was a kitten, but she developed SEVERE allergies to him during her last pregnancy, and now they want him to go to a good home where he doesn't have to be locked in a bathroom to prevent his human "mom" from having a severe breathing attack. OR, and advice to help him get rehomed would be great. Thanks in advance, I'm hoping we can get him a non-allergic home soon!
    Why is stupidity not an arrestable offense?

I might consider it but I'm in New Jersey

But you should post pictures, anyway.
    I don't go in for ancient wisdom
    I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
    It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

If either or both of you have FB, start posting pics there and ask people to share them.

Also, check and see if your neighborhood is active here: https://nextdoor.com/

You can also see if any local schools/colleges/businesses have newsletters or bulletin boards with free or cheap ad space available where you can post pics of them.

Also contact local vet offices to see if you can post or leave a flier with them to show to their clients.

Comment

Working...
      X