This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth EricKei View Post
    Boil some small cheese ravioli as usual until fully-cooked, let them cool, and then dip into egg wash and breading, then broil in the oven/a toaster oven until the breading is golden brown....
    Interesting idea. And since you're breading them, you could always choose to fry them in oil instead of broiling them, just for a different take on them. I've had fried ravioli bites before, and they are delicious.

Quoth Seshat View Post
    ...pineapple chunks (it was the 70s, pineapple was cool).
    Pineapple is STILL cool!

Quoth Seshat View Post
    Your guests can stab a piece of fruit, dip it in the sugar, then caramelise the sugar over the candle before eating.
    And that is very cool!

Quoth Seshat View Post
    I was 1-10 during the '70s.
    Makes us about the same age, as I was born in 1970. Though I still usually act like I'm somewhere in the 1-10 age range.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
    Still A Customer."

Comment

Atari generation/Baby Bust here, too

Hrm....I don't have any ravioli atm, but I do have meatballs. I may try making those soon. I'll report on how they go, and try the ravioli one in the future.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
      X