Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need help with a birthday and Christmas gift.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I'd seen this earlier, I'd have suggested a Hello Kitty tie blanket. But it looks like you got her a good haul. It's a good idea to give separate birthday and Christmas gifts; I know a lot of folks born around Christmas who get combo gifts and feel ripped off, and I can't say I blame them.

Thank you for your kindness towards this girl. Things like this make a big difference in a kid's life. Perhaps she'll do the same thing for someone else someday.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I am all for shopping small businesses, and there are several sellers on Etsy who make handmade charms that are related to/inspired by video games/anime/MLP/etc. Zombies Go Rawr is just one who I'm familiar with, whose prices are low, and who I know is reliable: https://www.etsy.com/shop/ZombiesGoR..._shop_redirect

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
        Mathnerd doesn't need a bakery, as she is a most competent baker, and could probably knock that out herself in her sleep. Excellent idea, though.
        Wonderful and it looks as if mathnerd got tons of great stuff for this young lady as well. I was unaware that she was a most competent baker, and the cookies sound super yummy.

Comment

Working...
        X