This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disgusting :/

It appears I haven't posted in a very long while o.O I recently gave up my job in a supermarket because I just couldn't stand it, and now work in a lovely little stationary shop (part of a chain, but ours is a very small branch). I just *had* to share this little gem from today.

The store has just gotten a single self service machine (I said we're small) and as I have a lot o experience on the machines I had the task of encouraging customers to use it and helping them when they messed up.

This one woman comes over, she's very nice and happy to give the machine a go. very pleasant to deal with. But her kid...oh my god, her kid. Little boy, perhaps 7, with his fingers about as far up his nose as possible. He's not even being sly about it, it's plain for all to see. His hands are just covered in slime (and I'm gagging just typing that). I do a poor job of disguising my grimace as the kid snatches the change from the machine, stuffs it in his pocket, and then goes to a display of chocolate coins and picks up a HUGE handful of nets. Yeah, I refuse to handle those coins now.

It's bad enough that you let your kid walk around tickling his own brains, but to then let him handle a food product and act like it's a good thing...that's just terrible parenting right there.

That's called "digging for gold"....lol.

Comment

Quoth Bright_Star View Post
      That's called "digging for gold"....lol.
      I kinda like the "tickling his brains" bit, but yeah, that's totally gross, rude and unsanitary. Why the hell parents don't pay attention to their children, I have no idea.
      I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
      My LiveJournal
      A page we can all agree with!

Comment

What's the point of mining nose gold if you can't share it with the townspeople?!?!?

-- Chris Griffin, Season 4 Episode 1, Family Guy

Comment

big assumption that the child was tickling his brain. Have you irrefutable evidence that the child actually has or has had a brain? Perhaps the child was reacting to a bee-bee rolling around in the empty cavity of his skull.

Comment

Working...
          X