This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You want where?

A while back, I got a call on the college's switchboard phone. A woman was asking for the cafeteria. I transferred her over and figured that would be the end of it. She proceeded to call back 4 or 5 more times, each time saying that she wanted the other cafeteria number (there's only one number for them but there isn't always someone there to answer). She wasn't able to help out with further details about what she wanted though so I made sure that someone was answering the cafeteria phone when I transferred her. Finally the manager walks over to my desk laughing. He asked me about the calls and I explained. Turns out that by cafeteria, what she actually meant was Admissions. She wanted to be transferred to Admissions. On the plus side, she was nice about it and I'm glad she finally got to where she needed to be.
    "Man, having a conversation with you is like walking through a salvador dali painting." - Mac Hall

I cannot even begin to figure out how one could get "cafeteria" out of any function served by Admissions.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

"Would you like fries with that Introduction to Algebra MT101?"

Comment

Admissions???!!! That made me think of this!

Comment

Working...
        X