This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Age: Inquisition natterings, or "I need help with Google-Fu"

I found something on the Dragon Age wiki, about how the writers compared the companions to various foodstuffs, and I can't find everyone's. The ones I can find are awesome, fitting and funny, and I am saddened that I cant find the rest.

SO: people with better Google-Fu than I, I ask that you find the missing ones.

The Advisors:
    Cullen: Missing
    Lilana: Macaroons
    Josephine: Missing

The Inner Circle:

Warriors:
    Blackwall: Missing
    Cassandra: An extremely crusty baugette
    The Iron Bull: "Either a rump roast for size, or a chili dog for delicious bad decisions"

Mages:
    Solas: Scotch bonnet candies
    Dorian: Missing
    Vivenne: Orlotan Bunting (google that at your own risk, if you don't know what it is)

Rogues:
    Varric Tethras: Beef bourguignon
    Sera: Skittles and Tequila
    Cole: Missing

Alos, if this was done for Origins and 2, I would appriciate that info as well.
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

OMG! Sara is perfect! LOL

Comment

I've never been able to find them myself...my google fu is rusty I guess. But Sera's is perfect.

I've always kind of disagreed with Liliana's though. She's sweet for sure, but there's an edge to here that's down right scary at times.
      Patient has severely impacted cranial rectosis. There's probably no cure. - Overheard in ER

Comment

Only place I've ever found them is the dragon age wiki; which is where you (OP) started.
        Seshat's self-help guide:
        1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
        2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
        3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
        4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Working...
        X