Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guess they don't want their animals to get homes...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess they don't want their animals to get homes...

I was interested in adopting a pet and called my local SPCA 3-times, leaving messages with what I thought was the appropriate departments - funny, there was NO listing for 'If you are looking for information on adopting an animal, press X.' In more than 3-weeks they haven't attempted to call back. I had called and left those messages during their listed operating hours during the work week, since by the time I was off work they would be closed, and even called just trying to let the phone ring, but you're forced to leave a message or hang-up. Shame, wonder how many other people have been frustrated by this. I ended-up finding the perfect pet on Craigslist with no problems, thankfully.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

That's really odd. Our local one is all over you if you indicate interest in adopting a pet! They have a website, or you can call them, or you can visit special sites they have in a couple of local malls.

Sounds like your local office needs some work.
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Feedback feedback feedback - that is my (strong) suggestion
      Ne auderis delere orbem rigidum meum! - Don't you dare erase my hard disk!

This is Tech Support, not Customer Service.
      What's the difference?
      We're allowed to tell you "no".

Comment

Working...
      X