X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thal'tll be wyh then...

Just overheard in the library...

'I can't find any books on dyslexia.I searched for it in the title and nothing's showing'
    'Ah,yes,when you put it into the search,you spelt it wrong... '

The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

That's funny....and sad.
    "My grandmother started walking five miles a day when she was sixty. She's ninety-seven now, and we don't know where the hell she is." - Ellen DeGeneres

Comment

Lixdixia is a completely different topic... covered in our restricted stacks...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Lixdixia is a completely different topic... covered in our restricted stacks...
        Dang it,

I want to look that up now. But I also have a healthy fear of what I might find.
        I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
          I want to look that up now. But I also have a healthy fear of what I might find.
          ... especially the Animal Lovers section.

Comment

OP is sort of like a joke I once heard. Someone had problems with spelling properly, so they bought (what they thought was) a book to solve their problem: "How to improve your selling".
            Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

There's a new dictionary out for masochists.It has all the words,but not in alphabetical order....
              The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Quoth Gilhelmi View Post
                Dang it,

I just tried and got nothing.
                "It is traditional when asking for help or advice to listen to the answers you receive" - RealUnimportant

Rev that Engine Louder, I Can't Hear How Small Your Dick Is - Jay 2K Winger

The Darwin Awards The best site to visit to restore your faith in instant karma.

Comment

Quoth greek_jester View Post
                  I just tried and got nothing.
                  ... say it out loud ... in mixed company ...

Comment

Working...
                  X