This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't know where to put this

Over the holiday a friend had a pet sitter and went out of town. While out of town her dog started being really sick. The only place open was a pet emergency care place. She called them, gave them her CC info over the phone, because she wasn't going to ask pet sitting friend to cover and she couldn't make it home for over 24 hours.

That bitch receptionist took her CC info and bought $400 worth of stuff off amazon and 2 plane tickets. The plane tickets are how she knows who stole her info and how.

CC company has asked her not to say anything to the Emergency vet until they complete their investigation.

I hope they arrest that bitch (the receptionist, not the dog!) and give her the maximum. People like that are in a position of trust, and violating that trust, not to mention stealing all that money, is absolutely despicable.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

That stinks. Glad to see that those in charge know who did it.
      BTW, how's the dog?
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

The dog is throwing up again, but friend is not sure that it's because of it's recent illness or because it ate something in the grass.

Comment

Working...
        X