• Time
  • Show
Clear All

.......i want snow.......
    What if Humans are just Dire Halflings?

Comment

Quoth Parrothead View Post
      .......i want snow.......
      You can join Jester in his surprise visit to the snowy slopes of the alternate destination...
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Get the best of both worlds. Go to Hawaii, the Big Island, and visit the ski lodge on top of the volcano.
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth Cobrabubbles View Post
          The news up here has been flashing huge banners talking about "BLIZZARD 2015". I see them and chuckle as I sit here in Western Canada with my currently 16c (61f) temps and shake my head at the pandemonium a little snow causes.
          "A little snow" is all relative. Imagine the headline "2 inches of snow falls in Duluth"

Duluth MN: "That's not worth shoveling - where's the broom?"

Duluth GA: "A new ice age! Snowmageddon! The End of the World As We Know It!"
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

34 inches =)
            EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

My part of NH got 32" of snow officially. The above picture was taken around 3pm Tuesday. By Wed morning the red car and the grey one with the wipers up were completely buried.
              The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Quoth Cobrabubbles View Post
                The news up here has been flashing huge banners talking about "BLIZZARD 2015". I see them and chuckle as I sit here in Western Canada with my currently 16c (61f) temps and shake my head at the pandemonium a little snow causes.
                "A little snow" is all relative. Imagine the headline "2 inches of snow falls in Duluth"

Duluth MN: "That's not worth shoveling - where's the broom?"

Duluth GA: "A new ice age! Snowmageddon! The End of the World As We Know It!"
                Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Apparently there's still more coming, a storm that'll be dumping snow from Chicago to the coast.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/weathe...g-day/41454228

Comment

Working...
                  X