This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grape eater

Ugh this was gross. This nasty lady was bitching up a storm and putting her hands in every grape bag and EATING them. THEN yelling LOUDLY that they didn't taste good but damn it didn't stop her from munching on five different bags!

I searched for an employee but nobody was around. I was about to go over there and yell at her but she had a scary looking dude with her. What is wrong with people? And did she even buy a bag? NO! Why should she? She got a free meal.

I saw her "looking" (or eating) what she could in the fruit/veggie isle. I had to get out of there before I yelled at her.

Later I was trying to get eggs when this lady coughed EVERYWHERE and all over the eggs. I decided I'd skip them. I know they're in cartons and in egg shells but she had one of those mucus-flying deep throat coughs where you know if you touch anything you're going to catch whatever crud she had.

*sigh* I hate shopping.

"Yeah, I need a price check on two grapes. Yeah, that's right, two measly, stinkin' grapes."

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
      "Yeah, I need a price check on two grapes. Yeah, that's right, two measly, stinkin' grapes."
      Simpsons reference!
      Life's too short to drink cheap beer

Comment

I wouldn't have been able to control myself. I would have said something. I probably also would have gotten my head caved in.

Comment

The grape thing is bad enough, but sick people coughing over food items (or anything else for the matter,) would have sent me over the edge. Not everyone is in the sharing mood woman, you've got hands, use them!

Comment

Working...
          X