This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dinner on us? Over my dead body.

I am a manager/pizza cook at a local pizzeria in Canada. Me and the owner of this place are good pals. Customers in this area are so abusive and spoiled. This is what happened this week and today:
    <B> (Me)
    <C> (Customer)
    <O> (Owner
    <P> (Police officer)

** Phone Rings **
    <b> (pizza restaurant), (Location), how may I help you?
    <c> Yes we just ordered a pizza today for (name) and we ordered a large pepperoni pizza with black olives and there's green olives on my pizza. Its disgusting and we cannot eat it.
    <b> Okay what time did you order today and which location?
    <c> (location), at about 8:00.
    <b> ** Looking up order in our system, find out C ordered from another store**
    <b> Okay we're very for the inconvenience, bring back the pizza and we'll make you an extra large pizza free of charge. ** Only fair **
    <c> No I am not going anywhere tonight, I want it delivered. (address)
    <b> ** Customers address is too far for delivery **
    <b> I am sorry but unfortunately you're address is out of our delivery area ** out of the city **
    <c> Unacceptable. I want to speak to a manager, NOW!
    <b> I am the manager, we're sorry for the inconvenience but you live out of this city we cant deliver to you. If you would like, I can give you your next pizza free. It will be an extra large 5 topping on us.
    <c> Ugh fine. The owner will be hearing from me.
    ** hangs up **
    ** 30 mins later phone rings I see its the owner **
    <b> Whats up?
    <o> A customer just called me and is freaking out whats going on? She sent me a photo of the pizza, she said she didnt get enough black olive.
    <b> She complained saying she got green olive instead of black olive.
    ** owner texts me photo of pizza with light black olive **
    <b> What a F****** C***
    <o> Just give her the free pizza next time, if she gives you a hard time its your call what to do.
    ** Week later on the same day **
    <b> (pizza resturant), (Location), how can I help you?
    <c> Yes i am (Name). I am the customer whos pizza you F***** up.
    <b> Please watch your language.
    <c> Whatever, I want that free pizza or whatever. I want an extra large double cheese, pepperoni, bacon, mushroom, green pepper, tomato, and spinach. Ill also order a large garlic bread and a small pizza with just pepperoni.
    <b> Okay your total will be $34.70 **Including free pizza**and it will be ready at (location) in 25 minutes.
    ** 35 minutes later **
    <c> Pickup for (name)
    <b> Okay your total today will be $34.70
    <c> Im not paying for anything today thank you.
    <b> I am sorry but you need to pay for the other items you ordered, your extra large pizza was free.
    <c> No i am not paying for this, your going to give this for free or I am calling the owner because you're not giving me what you said you would.
    <b> Okay then go ahead.
    <c> ** dials out on her phone ** I am calling your manager.
    <b> ** She sees my phone ring as I pull it out** I am the manager, your paying for the other food or you're going to leave.
    <c> ** throws arms and stomps yelling** F*** YOU I WANT THE OWNER ON THE PHONE NOWWWWWWW!!!!
    <b> No, your speaking to me. Pay for the other food or get out.
    <c> You guys f***** up my food, I am not paying for anything. THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS RIGHT!!!
    <b> Your order was fine, I caught your lie you're just scamming us for free food. Your paying for you food or leaving.
    <c> No i am not going anywhere till I get what I want.
    <b> Okay, ** I grab customers food and walk it outside as customer follows me out the door **
    <c> I am also never coming back, I will be notifying my attorney and I will be writing to the local paper about you crooks.
    <b> ** I throw customers food into the garbage dumpster outside 7 feet away from customers brand new BMW ** You want your free meal, go get it you deserve it, now get the f*** out of here or ill have you trespassed by the police.
    <c> YOU F****** PIECE OF S*** YOUR NOTHING, YOUR USELESS *BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH* Ill see you all in court.
    <b> Okay sounds good, will see you there. ** Walk into store and shut door in customers face **
    <c> ** banging on door and screaming **
    <p> ** police cruiser sees disturbance and walks up to the door, its a regular customer too who knows me** Whats happening here?
    <c> ** Crying and not making any sence ** I....I....try.....**cries**
    <b> Shes being abusive verbally and refuses to leave, man you gotta get rid of her.
    <p> What happened? (customer) calm down, right now.
    <b> Shes demanding free food and I refuse to comp her whole order so shes being abusive,I want her out of here.
    <c> I am going to take you to court (me) you cant do this to people.
    <p> Okay (customer) you need to leave or you're going to jail. **Takes report, criminally trespasses (customer) from property.**
    <c> ** Leaves **
    <p> **Buys two slices, leaves shortly after a brief conversation**
    <b> ** Best day so far ever **

Wow, what a twat ;P
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Wow. Some people think making a scene will get them what they want. Not this time! Good on you for standing your ground.

Comment

Free Pizza

So because of greed this person does not even get the free pizza that they could had gotten, and worse when the owner finds out how they acted I doubt they can ever get pizza again from that store.

What is really stupid is demanding a manager after being being told they were already talking to the store's manager. As if repeated demand will change who the manager is.

Comment

If the manager really wanted to pursue it, wouldn't that be considered fraud or fraud by deception or something along those lines?

Comment

Finally a manager who will stand up to SC's!

Sarah, fire up the cloning machine!!!

Comment

Unfortunately, Evanah, too often they're right--they get their way because of the tantrum (for want of a better term).
              Quoth BlueCrypto View Post
              <p> **Buys two slices, leaves shortly after a brief conversation**
              <b> ** Best day so far ever **
              Sounds like an excellent ending to this story. A perfect one would be an arrest.
              Last edited by taxguykarl; 02-04-2015, 06:10 PM.
              I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
              -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

And she bought the original pizza from another store?? Good grief. She deserves to eat it out of the dumpster.
                "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Quoth Food Lady View Post
                  And she bought the original pizza from another store?? Good grief. She deserves to eat it out of the dumpster.
                  Not only did she buy it from another store, she lied about what she received.

Comment

Oh noes! She pulled the call a lawyer card! Seriously, it's more sad than anything else. It's the adult version of throwing herself on the floor and screaming.
                    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                      Unfortunately, Evanah, too often they're right--they get their way because of the tantrum (for want of a better term).
                      Sounds like an excellent ending to this story. A perfect one would be an arrest.
                      I dunno. I prefer to think that it's more likely that the tantrum worked ONCE, at some point in their lives (when they were two, maybe) and they think it's worth it to keep throwing the tantrum on the off chance that it might work again.

I've got family members who keep doing the same stupid crap over and over because it works, maybe, six percent of the time; their 94% failure rate is no deterrent to doing it again because "This time it might work, just like it did that one time 27 years ago!"

Comment

Quoth An Haddock View Post
                        If the manager really wanted to pursue it, wouldn't that be considered fraud or fraud by deception or something along those lines?
                        She didn't actually obtain anything of value. She paid for the original pizza (which they probably ate). She didn't pay for the comped pizza and didn't actually get the pizza.

Businesses waste food all the time. I doubt the DA will consider this case worth his time.
                        They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

Working...
                        X