X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great Customer

Quoth Slave to the Phone View Post
    Today one of my favorite customers came in carrying a 2.0.

[SNIP]

Dramatically holds hand out "Cross my palm with silver."

[SNIP]

He pulled out a handful of change, looked at it and exclaimed "Madame Slave, all is lost! I have no silver!"
    And that is the customer I will go to the 'Ends of the Earth' to help, and do it with a smile too.

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
      I had heard that Keurig was considering beckpedaling on their "coffee pod DRM" thing, but I'm not 100% sure. Kinda like the XBONE getting back-compatibility...It's not so much "They're doing a wonderful thing!" as it is "Fixing a serious mistake"
      Last I'd heard, they had backed down.

http://www.wired.com/2015/05/keurig-k-cup-drm/
      "I often look at every second idiot and think, 'He needs more power.'" --Varric Tethras, Dragon Age II

Comment

Thanks, BPFH! ^_^ One small step for coffee drinkers...
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth BPFH View Post
          Last I'd heard, they had backed down.

http://www.wired.com/2015/05/keurig-k-cup-drm/
          well the company making the freedom clip did initiate a lawsuit against them.
          Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Working...
          X