X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phrasing!

Not really sucky, but worth sharing.

Going into a restaurant for lunch today, I pass two men coming out of the restroom. One man pats the other on the shoulder and says:

"That was really good. Thanks."

Okay, I know they were most likely talking about their lunch and I have a dirty mind, but the timing!!!

At the same lunch, the people at the table behind me were complaining about their various health issues. "I can't seem to lose weight" says one. Another says "I know, no matter what I do, I can't get my cholesterol down", all while they scarf down ribs, burgers, mac and cheese, and french fries. Really, people? I mean, you can't tell what's wrong? Not even a little clue? Wake up and smell the BBQ.
    Sorry, my cow died so I don't need your bull

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
    Wake up and smell the BBQ.
    Do you want ants? 'Cuz that's how you get ants!
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth EvilEmpryss View Post
      Wake up and smell the BBQ.
      Ye gads, that takes on a whole different meaning for me having just watched Fried Green Tomatoes.

Comment

Quoth Ternasthebard View Post
        Ye gads, that takes on a whole different meaning for me having just watched Fried Green Tomatoes.
        The secret's in the sauce . . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X