This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another 'Pissy' Day at Work!

This did happen at my site, but since the Truck Driver involved isn't an employee of ours I put it here.

I was outside on patrol inspecting trailers. I walk behind 2-trailers and see a guy between the two facing me, fiddling with his pants. I could see where this was going and shouted what was he doing? He looked up, turned and shuffled away a bit to piss on the tires of the trailer. I went around the other side and got all the information of his truck cab; he was a driver for a company that does regular pick ups and deliveries here. I then asked for his ID. He asked what I thought I was doing. I told him I was taking his information for a report and to make sure he did not return to the property. He gave me his ID, but acted like it was all a big joke and told me that I must not have much of a life and obviously have nothing to do at work if I have to harass people like him. I told him he had no excuse and we had 2 bathrooms he could use. He asked where they were. I started to say, and he finished my sentence exclaiming see, we need more training here because it's a stupid set-up that he'd have to walk ALL that way to the bathroom and it wasn't his fault he couldn't make it because he HAD to drop his trailer first! I told him that wasn't true because he could have driven up to the office, used the restroom, then driven back to park his trailer (no big deal, happens all the time, or they want to get paperwork out of the way first). He continued to complain that it was no big deal and he couldn't hold it. I told him that just like he probably didn't want to piss in his truck and have to sit in it, we didn't want to be doing our jobs out here and have to walk in it. He kept grumbling and scoffing as he left to get the trailer he was supposed to pick up.

I told the supervisors in shipping as well as their boss, their boss's boss, and my boss's boss and wrote foot long report. I'll make darn sure that guy doesn't deliver back at my site. This is the 2nd time I've caught a driver pissing in the truck yard, and BOTH pretty much bitched that they didn't do anything wrong, it was MY fault for being out there and seeing them!

He's sure lucky that I was out in the sun before crossing the shadow between the trailers. I could only see his shape and how he was standing and couldn't make out details until he'd already turned away from me, otherwise I would have had him charged with indecent exposure.
    "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

From watching the reality tv police shows in the here, in the the UK, being caught having a leak is a public order offence and wins a a £80 fine.
    ludo ergo sum

Comment

Unless you happen to be a hackney cab driver and are doing it on the offside right hand wheel,which one hand on the cab and are not exposing yourself....
      The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.

Comment

Urban myth for the Hackney Carriage, according to the Law Society http://lawcommission.justice.gov.uk/...l_Oddities.pdf
        ludo ergo sum

Comment

Here you can get put on a sex offender list for that. Because peeing in public (while gross and annoying) is obviously the same thing as molesting a five year old.
          "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
            Here you can get put on a sex offender list for that. Because peeing in public (while gross and annoying) is obviously the same thing as molesting a five year old.
            Which strikes me as positively absurd. I mean, whipping it out in full view of other people is one thing, but finding a quiet, secluded spot behind a tree or something shouldn't be a criminal offense. If I were in the woods or something and there was no bathroom in sight, would I be breaking the law if I needed to take a piss?

Comment

Monterey, depends on where you are. Most of the time those laws are city laws, so if you're outside the city limits, I don't think they apply, but I'm not sure. I think that "there wasn't a bathroom available so I had to use the bush", especially if you made an effort to cover yourself, is a mitigating factor.
              "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

I just don't see how "needing to take a piss" immediately becomes "registered sex offender" if you can't find a bathroom. Yes, in both cases you need to free the weasel from your pants, but someone shouldn't get labeled as something that will literally RUIN THEIR LIFE just because nature called at an inopportune time.

Hell, when I was a teenager, there was a time I actually have to go Number Two really badly, and was still too far away from home to make it, so I made sure no one was watching, walked across the road into a nearby corn field until I was sure I would not be visible from the road, and did my business right there. This is obviously something I would have avoided if possible, but sometimes you gotta go when you gotta go. Should I have crapped my pants just to avoid being labeled a sex offender?

Comment

If only there was a site to discuss whether urinating in public was worthy of a sex offense charge.
                  If only there was a place we could freely discusss laws and such without a mod stepping in and shutting it down.
                  If only...

Oh, wait, such a place does exist!!!
                  www.fratching.com

See you there guys.

Now back to our discussion of the vulgar act of a driver peeing outdoors.

We have drivers who pee in our yard all the time. (It really is a bit of a hike to the bathroom, but still, they just have to ask and we will give them the directions.)
                  If our yard supervisor catches them, he tears a strip off them.
                  We had one guy who thought, because he was behind the dumpster, he was hdden, except he didn't see the table full of women on their break at the picnic table out back. LOL
                  I found out after it happened. (Nobody bothered to come and get me. ), If I had been out there, you can be sure I would have held up a score card and given him applause. (Of course, the score would probably have been in the negative, because I really am just that bitchy. )
                  Too tired of living and too tired to end it. What a conundrum.

Comment

Sorry Ree.

Comment

Working...
                    X