This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You couldn't wait three seconds?

My husband and I were driving home yesterday from a trip to Wally World with a grumpy baby and a 6' bookshelf we had somehow crammed into my car after half an hour of trying. As we left the parking lot, we turned right onto the main road. A car was coming out of another exit from the same parking lot, and we assumed that since traffic was pretty heavy, they would wait to turn out until we passed, seeing as how there was enough room behind us to fit six cars and he had plenty of room to turn left or right. But he decided no, it was easier to turn in front of us, making hubby slam on his brakes, lay on the horn, and lean halfway out the window to give the guy a particularly nasty hand gesture. The guy had the nerve to honk at us, too! Needless to say, ALL of us were grumpy after that.

Ugh I hate going out sometimes.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
    Ugh I hate going out sometimes.
    That's pretty much my feeling. There's this light near my house, not a busy street, the light changes quickly. And yet every time I'm first at the light, going straight, some impatient idiot squeezes past me to turn right. There is no lane there, it's a tight fit and they are mostly driving in the bike lane. These people can't wait even one second before deciding to try to get through and by that time the light is green anyway!
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Working...
    X