This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hope it works out!
    Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      and an excel "use" test.
      Sedan or hatch? Stick or slushbox? Left or right hand drive? That's a pretty unusual test - you'd think they'd test on something a bit more modern, such as the Accent. After all, the Accent replaced the Excel back in '95, so you're being tested on hardware that's over 20 years old.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
        Sedan or hatch? Stick or slushbox? Left or right hand drive? That's a pretty unusual test - you'd think they'd test on something a bit more modern, such as the Accent. After all, the Accent replaced the Excel back in '95, so you're being tested on hardware that's over 20 years old.
        Excel as in the Office Program. >.>

Sorry, I should've clarified. The tests were basically simulating me opening up a particular program and then going through typical steps that might be used in an office environment.

I'm OK with being a cube farmer.
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Just don't become Secretary With A Crossbow.
          My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Tama View Post
            Just don't become Secretary With A Crossbow.
            Don't listen to Tama. Becoming Secretary With A Crossbow would actually be kind of awesome.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
              Don't listen to Tama. Becoming Secretary With A Crossbow would actually be kind of awesome.
              Well I do have a recurve bow...so I guess I'm secretary with a bow?

ETA: Holy crap I start tomorrow! So excited/scared/nervous/all at once!
              Last edited by fireheart; 03-22-2015, 05:31 AM.
              The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Working...
              X