This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any ArcheAge players here?

Today, I fell in love with an MMO like I haven't done in a long time. It's called ArcheAge, it's free to play, and it is kind of awesome. It has:

- Cat people called Firran as one of the four races you get to choose from. As well as Elves, Nuians (the humans of the western continent), and Harani (the humans who inhabit the eastern continent)
    - The ability to combine any three skillsets that you want (you choose one starter class, then add onto that at levels 5 and 10 respectively).
    - Furthermore, the ability to change your class if you want.
    - One of the secondary skillsets you can choose is called Songcraft. Which is kind of awesome
    - Land, air, and sea mounts. The land mounts are specific to whatever race you choose.

If anyone wants to play with me, I'm on the European server Orchidna as a Firran and an Elf...though I plan on having one character of each race eventually.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Question for my fellow ArcheAgers: Is there an easier way to complete the Plushie Collector quest?
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

IDK, haven't done it.

I USED to play AA. I recently quit. Gave my Thatched and 2 16s to a guildy after I cleaned out everything I wanted to keep in case I came back.(Like my coffin, chests, and Autumn wreath)

Comment

Working...
      X