X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One from one of my co-workers

This came from one of my co-workers.

He used to work at a different garage located in the area of parking garages managed by our employer. Another employee works there now.

Apparently when he worked there customers who had monthly parking would purchase another monthly parking pass for a car that they bought.

The reason why....

Because there is not enough space where they live at to park their new car *I am guessing that these customers live in a house, and so their driveway must be full of cars*

So these customers used a parking spot in a public garage as their own personal storage spot.

I normally don't do this but...

#firstworldproblems
    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

They could live in an apartment complex with too few parking spots. I've lived in my fair share of those, we were just lucky enough to have everything in walking distance. It's no longer unusual to me to see a little 10-car lot for a complex with 50 units.
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
        They could live in an apartment complex with too few parking spots. I've lived in my fair share of those, we were just lucky enough to have everything in walking distance. It's no longer unusual to me to see a little 10-car lot for a complex with 50 units.
        Try six spaces (one for handicapped) for a 24 unit building.

Comment

lol. People rent storage units to keep all their crap in all the time, why not a parking space? But yeah, it's pretty funny to buy a car that you know perfectly well won't fit at your house.
          Replace anger management with stupidity management.

Comment

I remember a news story several years ago about super rich people who ski in Aspen, CO buying million dollar condos near the ski resorts just to have a parking space for their cars and the condo was just for their skies.
            "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Hey, if you have the money... Lol!
              My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
              X