This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Farewell, teacher

One of the other uses of Facebook is to show when someone's passed. Today marked the third time I've found out on the site that one of my friends is no longer with us.

In this case, it was one of my favorite teachers from college. He taught a very popular class that was always well-attended. Facebook allowed me to find him some years ago - and now, he's gone. I don't know any details yet, and I haven't found an obituary, so it must have just happened.

Oh, am I tired of people leaving.

*hugs you*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

*Hugs* Ditto on the losing people. We lost an awesome professor at my job. He was an emeritus and very notable researcher. He was a feisty man and had a kind heart.

Comment

Yeah, losing people you know is such a drag. I can count at least four people who've either taught me or were a part of the faculty where I attended school who have passed away.

The last one passed away while on break from teaching his class. I think he had some sort of heart condition.

RIP.
        Last edited by cindybubbles; 04-03-2015, 10:21 PM.
        cindybubbles (👧 ❤️ 🎂 )

Enter Cindyland here!

Comment

Working...
        X