This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings from the Mile High City

Hi everyone. Posting from the great city of Denver, where I work as a retail clerk in a company beginning with S and that rymes with "cheers." Not too many sucky customer stories from me yet, but I just transferred to a store in the area of town that has a reputation for Jerry Springer types (not my choice, my downtown store closed) and I'm sure I'll have some. Also, unlike my old store, management seems to be somewhat confused about what Colorado law says about worker's legal rights. See you around!
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Welcome aboard!
    "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
      Not too many sucky customer stories from me yet
      That's OK, we'll give you time. After all, there is no quota here
      I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
      -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Ok.. my mind played tricks on me here *laughs* I thought the title read Greetings from the Mile High Club.. lol. Anyhow welcome aboard.
        Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Won't be long before you have lots of stories about customers who you wish would (acronym for local airport)F.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
          X