This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Think of the kitties

One of our cats was preggy and we think today she finally popped but there are no signs of the kittens and she won't lead us to the kittens, Is there a way of finding them other than turning over all the stuff in the house?
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Think you may be stuck doing a search. Start with momcat's favorite nooks, and also listen for kittens. Be aware that momcat may have stashed her babies in some really weird spot. I had to fish kittens out of a closed box one time, don't know how momcat got them in there.
    You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

It could be that she popped and hasn't popped them out yet. Keep an eye out and keep looking around.
      My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Question: is it possible for female cats to go through phantom pregnancies?
        The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Apparently so, according to several sites, such as http://www.vetinfo.com/phanton-pregnancy-cats.html#b.
          "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Watch where she goes after you feed her. If she had them and they're alive, she'll go back to nurse them. Her belly will be kind of slack; if she's still pregnant her sides will feel full and taut.

Any idea how long she was preggers? It's about 9 weeks for cats, generally.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
            X