This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, Denver ...

We might be heading to Denver next Feb - anybody know a decent smaller motel like on the outskirts? All I have ever done is sort of drive past on the way to California.
    EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

The only actual motels that I've seen in Denver have been in the not-so-nice parts of the city, sadly. Hotels, on the other hand, I could recommend a few that are well away from downtown but aren't out in the middle of nowhere.
    "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Not familiar with the Denver area, but were you looking for an independent or would a chain motel be OK? If the latter, you might want to try checking with some of the budget-priced chains (Motel6, Red Roof Inn, etc.).
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

I'd recommend La Quinta. They're clean, you get a free breakfast (some places have waffle makers) and they allow pets. We actually lived in one for two weeks waiting for our apartment to be ready.
        "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Well, actually the trip sort of ended up cancelled - which is a shame, I wouldn't mind visiting. *sigh*
          EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Working...
          X