Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sigh...I guess this just shows no good deed goes unpunished...

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sigh...I guess this just shows no good deed goes unpunished...

A woman doing a service by providing free food to the homeless gets ticketed by police in San Antonio...her crime? Delivering food from her pickup (instead of her normal food truck) "take out" style...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/san...ess/ar-AAb6rg2

Just sad. This lady is trying to do some good in the world, and gets "punished" for it.
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Apparently, she's going to try the recent "religious liberty" law.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

No real surprise here, what was it, a few months ago that a church was ticketed for feeding the homeless in a city park? This doesn't even begin to surprise me.
      Seph
      Taur10
      "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Some cities want the homeless people to "go away". One tactic that's fairly common is to harass providers of services they depend on, in hopes that the service providers decide it's too much trouble to continue. Sounds like this is what's happening here.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Some cities want the homeless people to "go away". One tactic that's fairly common is to harass providers of services they depend on, in hopes that the service providers decide it's too much trouble to continue. Sounds like this is what's happening here.
          That's the issue everywhere, I'm afraid. I have ideas for how to solve that but I'll share those over on Fratching.
          Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
          X