This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a small promotion today!

Along with a small raise to go with it. I'm going to have my own crew which at this point is just one other person. But it's more responsibility which is not always one of my strong points.

This is purely my ego talking here...there's a certain point of vindication in this for me because management came to their senses to do this. And in a rare instance I will have the title and pay for work I was mostly already doing.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Huzzah!!!

"For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
    "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
    "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
    "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
    "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
    "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
    Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
    "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Working...
    X