This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sorry I spilled!

The other day whist making one of my many trips to the BK in our food court (where I go more often than I should) I managed to hit the edge of my soft drink with the edge of my coat and dump all of it on their counter. I apologized profusely but still felt bad being 'that' customer.
    "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

I really don't think someone who was profusely apologetic about a genuine accident is "that" customer.

"That" customer would have either simply sauntered away without even deigning to acknowledge the problem, come up with some mean-spirited "joke" about the extra work for whoever had to clean it up, or thrown a fit about how it was somehow an employee's fault and demanded not only a replacement drink, but some other "compensation" for the customer's inconvenience, trauma, etc.
    "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Working...
    X