X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammer caught!

http://www.13wmaz.com/story/news/201...free/26140515/

That it was a BAG of crickets says she does this regularly. Karma's a bitch, huh?
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

If I was that manager, I'd press charges. Customers like her are not needed by any restaurants. They're also cost us money, too.
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

If someone did that to my restaurant I damn well would press charges, along with a lifetime ban.
      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Only one person had a legitimate reason to bring crickets into a restaurant - and he died in a plane crash.
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
          Only one person had a legitimate reason to bring crickets into a restaurant - and he died in a plane crash.
          pinocchio ends different than I remember then.
          Interviewer: What is your greatest weakness?
          Me: I expect competence from my coworkers.

Comment

Quoth gremcint View Post
            pinocchio ends different than I remember then.
            I'm pretty sure that Wolfie meant Buddy Holly and his band, the Crickets.

Back OT, yes, the restaurant should press all charges and ban her. She knew what she was doing was wrong, and still did it. I have no sympathy for scammers.
            I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
            My LiveJournal
            A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I just realized the worst part. She had her son with her. Not only is she stealing, she's teaching her son to steal, too.
              This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Quoth Victory Sabre View Post
                If someone did that to my restaurant I damn well would press charges, along with a lifetime ban.
                and then Corporate (corpthulu?) will overrule the manger and comp her with a gift card
                I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth XCashier View Post
                  I'm pretty sure that Wolfie meant Buddy Holly and his band, the Crickets.
                  You got it.
                  Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                    and then Corporate (corpthulu?) will overrule the manger and comp her with a gift card
                    No bet. Applebee's corporate has a nasty habit of throwing their restaurant managers under the bus.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                      Since I am one of the owners, it wouldn't be an issue.
                      "Life is tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid" Redd Foxx as Al Royal - The Royal Family - Pilot Episode - 1991.

Comment

Working...
                      X