Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know an online game like this?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know an online game like this?

I've asked around and can't find anyone who knows of an online game similar to Club Pogo's Beaker Creatures. Maybe you guys know of one?

If you don't know what Beaker Creatures is, it's a game where a set of creatures (I think it's 18 or so) pop up on your screen. They come in three colors, three shapes, and can have one, two, or three eyes. The point is to match three in which each of the attributes is either the same or different. For example, if you have green, blue, and purple creatures all shaped like a star, you can't have two with two eyes and one with three eyes. It has to be either one-two-three (in any order, as long as they're all different), one-one-one, two-two-two, or three-three-three.

The rules are confusing, and the first time I played a variation of this game (it was a card game marketed towards gifted students), it took me ten minutes (as I was playing) to figure out the rules. It's tons of fun once you understand the rules, and it's actually one of my favorite games.

Has anyone played something like this? Google has nothing.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

It sounds like a re-skin of the game Set. There is an online implementation of it (go to setgame.com), but it's primarily a physical card game.
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

Actually, that was the exact card game I was talking about.

I shower you with cookies, THANK YOU!
      The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Comment

Working...
      X