This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Nice Guys" in more mundane pursuits

What's a Nice Guy like when he's not after sex, but less exciting things? You get this guy. Guy comes into the lobby, is very polite and asks me for a previous day's newspaper that in all honesty we'd just toss them anyways.

We didn't have any left over. The guy says he doesn't believe me. I again reiterate my point. He gets angry, accuses me of "sucking off the U.S. government" and leaves. Guess he was only nice to me when I had something he wanted, I guess. Then when he couldn't get it, he turns into a douche.
    To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Sounds like one of the guys that always manages to leave a politics-related comment on every news story.

On one of the local news websites, a 100% standard and boring weather report managed to attract a political comments. Something like: "Since it's such a nice day out, why isn't <President> out fixing our country!?!?! Impeach <President>!"

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
      Guess he was only pretending to be nice to me when I had something he wanted, I guess. Then when he couldn't get it, he turns intostops trying to hide the fact that he's a douche.
      Fixed that for you.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

What the hell does the govn't have to do with whether you have any leftover papers? The twisted logic of an SC's excuse for a brain never fails to amaze me.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Working...
        X