This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One from my co-worker

CW: How does the name read on the credit card?
    Customer: Citibank

I for several minutes
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

I can't believe this is true, but I know you don't make stuff up. brain. broken.
    "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

I answered the phone with my coworker's name the other day because I was thinking it was probably for her. I said "Ladies clothing, this is Mary." My name isn't Mary.
      "I try to be curious about everything, even things that don't interest me." -Alex Trebek

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
        CW: How does the name read on the credit card?
        Customer: Citibank
        Anyone else remember the Mary Tyler Moore show episode where her co-workers were imagining what would happen if she married a particular suitor? Murray was predicting a long marriage, and had Ted unable to remember his name on the air. "This is (pulls out wallet and looks inside for the name) Genuine Cowhide".
        Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

OK, now the cardholder name.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

There's an old Benny Hill sketch where a guy finds a fancy cigarette case. Benny says "It's mine" and the guy says, "Oh yeah prove it!" Says Benny: "My name is on the inside." Says the guy: "Well then what's your name?" Benny: "Sterling Silver. " Guy makes a face and hands over the cigarette case.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth WishfulSpirit View Post
              I answered the phone with my coworker's name the other day because I was thinking it was probably for her. I said "Ladies clothing, this is Mary." My name isn't Mary.
              My manager was reminiscing with us about funny things her hubby did when they first met. She was so happily lost in the memories, that when the phone rang, she answered, "Good afternoon, welcome to H-Curtains, you're speaking with (her husband's name)!"
              Is it Asshole Day or what? - MoonCat
              It's ALWAYS Asshole Day. - Jay2KWinger

Comment

Working...
              X