This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would you SHUT UP?

Hubs decided to get himself some breakfast at Golden Arches yesterday morning before going into work. It was pretty busy but he still had half an hour before he had to get to work just down the street, so he got his food and sat down at the last unoccupied table.

Five minutes into his meal, a guy who clearly had been smoking some rather illegal substances sat down at the table behind Hubs, where there had been a guy already sitting. The guy who was already there wasn't even eating, just using the wi-fi to look things up on an iPad.

The guy who sat down, according to Hubs, would NOT shut up. He was speaking as loud as possible without actually yelling, telling iPad Guy about how he bought a gas cap from some guy with a Mercedes, do you want it for $20? iGuy said sure, handed over the money, and they continued (loudly) conversing about car parts. What confused Hubs was that there was no way to tell from their conversation if the guys actually knew each other, or if Gas Cap Guy had just sat down and started talking.

Hubs was there for only another 15 minutes, Gas Cap Guy speaking loudly enough to be heard over the packed restaurant the entire time. Hubs told me, "I really wish I had that remote from Click, so I could mute the people who don't have their own volume control."
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

Gas cap from a mercedes was code. That was a drug deal.
    Last edited by MadMike; 06-06-2015, 09:33 PM. Reason: Please don't quote the entire post. We've already read it.

Comment

Quoth Aragarthiel View Post
      Hubs was there for only another 15 minutes, Gas Cap Guy speaking loudly enough to be heard over the packed restaurant the entire time. Hubs told me, "I really wish I had that remote from Click, so I could mute the people who don't have their own volume control."
      I wish I had one the other day outside on the bench and this oddball woman came and sat down right beside me and proceeded to start talking EXTREMELY LOUDLY into her cellphone.

This one is, unfortunately, a regular. She does this indoors as well. She's been warned by management that she'd be banned b/c she comes in, buys scratch offs, then wanders around asking people for money claiming she's hungry.

She also has a bad habit of tweaking really bad. Makes me wonder what she's smoking.

And yet another reason why I don't like to have to wait outside for my ride in the afternoons. . . .
      Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I wanted to use one of those remotes on my mom today.......without getting into all the details, we were in the food court at a mall which we don't normally go to, I was trying to read the menu at a Korean BBQ place, and she would NOT stop talking about some mundane/chit-chat sort of topic.

Comment

Ah yes, the fun of drug slang. Dude was selling gelcaps( gas cap) of MDMA(mercedes) for $20.

Comment

About a month ago, I was at a big race at the local race track some lady sat next to me, and from the time she got there to the time she left she wouldn't stop bitching about something. Through the whole race, even with me having Ear Plugs in and 30 'NASCAR' style race cars on the track, and I could still hear her voice.
            Just sliding down the razor blade of life.

Comment

Excuse me ma'am, could you please not talk so loudly? The drivers can't hear their engines.
              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
                Excuse me ma'am, could you please not talk so loudly? The drivers can't hear how loud their dick is.
                I couldn't resist.
                PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
                X