This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Aisle is Common Sense in?

Okay, so... the pharmacy I work in is at the very back of the store. The pharmacy is completely separate from the rest of the store: their employees do not come into the pharmacy and we do not have anything to do with their territory.

So why the FUCK would you walk in the door, RIGHT PAST the HUGE wall of registers and FOS employees, march ALL THE WAY back to the tiny little section of the store where the people in the white lab coats work and ask them about the sale price on toilet paper?

Seriously, I watched a girl walk through the front doors and head straight for us. Once at the pharmacy counter, she asks: "Where are the firelighters?" Well genius, they're ALL THE WAY UP AT THE FRONT OF OF THE STORE, BEHIND THE REGISTERS THAT YOU TOTALLY IGNORED.

And for the love of God, WHY would you shove your way through a crowd of people waiting at drop off to get their scrips filled on Friday night to ask the frazzled pharm tech where the fucking back scratchers are?

Look, I don't walk into a grocery store, march straight over to the bakery dept. and ask for tampons, or a fresh cut of fish. Use your goddamned heads. kee-rist.

In my store it's usually because they can't find somebody in a lovely baby puke green shirt to ask for whatever they just walked past.

This usually is because we're all on registers, or management fucked up the schedule, or one our special snowflakes went on break without making sure we had enough salesfloor coverage.
    Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Just remind yourself that when the zombie uprising comes, they will be eaten first.

And then the zombies will all die from food poisoning.
      "First time I ever seen a chainsaw go down anybody's britches,"

Comment

So...problem solved, then? Several of them, in fact.
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

As I've said before, common sense is now so rare it may be officially classified as a super power.
          PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Working...
          X