Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My Internet was down for 2 hours, and I want a credit!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've had customers like that, back when I was forward facing. The best ones were the ones who said they were running a home business and had lost THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS of revenue!!!

Like I cared. They weren't paying for business service. Yeah, it costs more for a reason.

Comment

When our Internets were down last Friday, we didn't call up Red Checkmark demanding credits and such like.

Partly because my folks and I are sensible people and were polite about asking "is the problem on your end?"

But mostly because the Internets being down were our own damn fault for thinking we knew what we were doing with electrical repairs.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

When I read the title, my first thought was, "My internet was down for two hours! I should get credit!" Well, here's your credit, you dolt. It's your fault that you didn't check that the modem was plugged in! If you had, you'd have had internet during that time period!

Yeah.. had that with a computer call once. The computer's modem wasn't plugged in, so it couldn't dial out. The guy wanted MW repair to credit him for the down time. Umm.. how about NO. First off, not your ISP. Second off, if you didn't read the manual, that's not our problem!
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

Working...
        X