X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alyssa At Wells Fargo Rocks!

Ok, so some background before I get to my actual story

I go to the dr's every 3 months or so to get my painkiller 'script renewed. So because I am un-employed at the moment & my dad is awesome, my dad pays for my co-pays & my 'scripts..Now, normally whenever dad sends $$ he writes a check (I know my dad's old fashioned in some ways ) & normally I deposit that check into my mom & step-dad's bank account, then just use mom's bank card.

End background

But this month I wasn't able to do that due to a delay in our income tax refund coming through, which is another story altogether (mom & step-dad's bank account is over-drawn at the moment, not our fault, a SNAFU with paperwork..Sooo, I opened a bank account at Wells Fargo this morning, I deposited the 250.00$ that dad sent & was given a temp bank card.

Now I specifically asked the woman who helped me open the account if the card would work & she said 'yes'. Lo & behold get to the dr's office & card declined, but I was able to write a check so whew.

Got my 'scripts, get to the pharmacy, 'script is filled...yadda...yadda..I was splitting the difference between 25$ cash & my card. Again, card is declined

So pharmacy offers to hold the completed 'script while we run to the bank to see what was up. I managed to get 20$ out of the ATM but no more, so I duck inside just as they were about to close & once I told Alyssa my problem she was able to access my account & release the 44.00$ I was short cash so I could pick up my meds.

Now, I dunno if what she did was against policy or not, but I made sure to let her know how supremely grateful I was that she was able to help me out even though she did not have to.

So a huge thank you/shout out to Alyssa
    "Much butthurt I sense in you, cry like a bitch you should"
Working...
X