Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now to find a job that will let me attend some of those events and not have me working when I'm not at school.
    ACNL Dream Address: 5300-6013-1370

Comment

glad I joined this forum and maybe I'll open up to you guys a bit more now that I know I have a good place to vent or worry

Comment

Does your town have a section where the artsy crowd likes to hang out? I ask because where I live, there's an area that's kind of Boho/artsy etc., and it's probably the most gay & trans friendly area of the city. I've seen guys wearing skirts around there and no one even looks twice. At a little coffee shop once, a guy asked my sister to watch his purse while he used the rest room This was years before "man-purses" became a thing.

That kind of area would be somewhere you could hang out and wear whatever you want.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Not that I really know of. Downtown is mostly bars and cafes

Comment

If you're at all into science fiction, darkroxas, I'd like to recommend Robert Heinlein's book I Will Fear No Evil. Also pretty much everything written by Jack L. Chalker.

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
              If you're at all into science fiction, darkroxas, I'd like to recommend Robert Heinlein's book I Will Fear No Evil. Also pretty much everything written by Jack L. Chalker.
              Science fiction authors? Also check out Larry Niven, Alan Dean Foster, Sheri Tepper, Sharon Shinn, and Paul O. Williams (Pelbar cycles books). I could list many more, but it's better you read the books than my list of authors.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Quoth TheSHAD0W View Post
                I'll read a sample of it on Kindle since I'm broke and swamped with holds at the library.

Quoth Ironclad Alibi View Post
                Science fiction authors? Also check out Larry Niven, Alan Dean Foster, Sheri Tepper, Sharon Shinn, and Paul O. Williams (Pelbar cycles books). I could list many more, but it's better you read the books than my list of authors.
                Heh if I can even focus anymore. I have several books I started on Kindle and still haven't finished.

Edit: finished the sample and put a copy on hold at the local library.
                Last edited by darkroxas45; 07-23-2015, 10:36 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Comment

Working...
                X